Mortal Kombat: The Game Mortal Kombat: The Game

nice

this was rlly great, make a one player mode =p. I laughed at the secret, lol.

Pod Destroyer V.1.2 Beta Pod Destroyer V.1.2 Beta

snake

This remind me of the game snake, sept with motion... was awesome!

Skate er Guy Skate er Guy

great game

I thoguht this was great, with very nice controls. This is somethign to be proud of.

_Darts_ _Darts_

awesome

This was very fun and Very nicely done. Great computer AI also. This is one of the better flashes, expect to win a reward on this one.

Attack By Night Attack By Night

very nice

great style of game. with a high score this would be so much more fun! but its still very great!

Swerf Swerf

wow

This was so fun and addicting. I like the idea of how you competing vs other people, anyways very niceg ame.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

very nice

Dude, ive played this game befor on a diferent webpage and i beat it.... and it was exelent! i love the whole thing i like didint find any glitches people like you should be rich by now lol.

un-mediocre responds:

Haha, I wish. :) Thanks for the comments :D

Auto Paper-Rock-Scissors Auto Paper-Rock-Scissors

Nice

This was great.
The graphics were good.
Great style i might acually use this in real life situations.
Sounds were alright but got old.
Violece... speaks for itself.
Interactivity... few thingys to clicka nd to type in.
Humor... i didint know what it was at first and iw a sliek holy shit made me laugh.
I gave this a 7.
This goes on my faveroits :D

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

nice

i love this platformer very well done.

The Mouse Maze The Mouse Maze

cool

this was very easy.

and its very easy to cheat on...well not really cheat it your your stupid mistakes :D lol the obstacles dont hit the wall so you can put the pointer inbetween the wall and the object to get past and pretty much skip the whole thing. But i like mouse games so i rated thiss a 5. Looks liek you used that mouse game tut.